Dr. Richard Paulson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Paulson?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2014

History: Previous to meeting Dr. P., I had fibroid surgery which resulted in a heavily scared uterus, my OBGYN didn't think I could get pregnant nor carry to term. Scar tissue blocked my tubes, so we needed help getting "the goods" to my uterus. I interviewed Dr. P. and fell in love with his wonderful knowledge, demeanor and ability to be frank/realistic. I felt like I could trust him. I want to have him to my IVF, but, my insurance didn't take him, so I decided to try with a doctor who was "covered" by my insurance for IVF. I wish I hadn't. The other doctor was awful, uncommunicative, and I ended up paying a lot of money in co-pays, co-insurance and other expenses… a waste of time and money, -and it didn't work. So, I went back to Dr. P. He was kind, attentive and caring. It didn't work the first time with Dr. P. either, but I trusted him, and tried again. To our amazement, it worked, and I was able to sustain the pregnancy to full term (at age 41). My OBGYN practically cries every time he sees me and my daughter (now 6 years old), saying she is a miracle. Thanks to Dr. P. and his amazing team, we have our beautiful, miracle girl!!! THANK YOU!

The Man!!

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Thank you Dr Paulson. We are happy we came to you first! We left with what we came for!!! A beautiful baby boy!!God BlessKP

Posted on September 20th, 2014