Dr. Richard M Pavelock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Pavelock?

The staff is so polite and caring and a joy to talk to. Dr Pavlock took time to listen to my concerns which I havent had happen in a long time. He takes his time, listens, and properly diagnose you. He is always caring treats you like your his priority. The compassion and care he gives to his patients are far above and beyond. I am so thankful I found him, he finally understood me, and got me on a healing track. His staff is beyond amazing, kind and caring. I am so impressed with the care I have received I trust only his options and diagnoses. He has wonderful bedside demeanor, he is an amazing doctor so thankful for finding his practice I will be with him for a very long time. I would recommend him to everyone.

Dr Pavelock takes his time with patients, doesnt make you feel rushed at all, listens to your concerns, and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him particularly for the special needs/developmentally disabled population. That is his expertise and he is gifted in his ability to communicate with them.

Fast Paced but thorough