Dr. Richard Pavese Is this you?

3.8

Butcher

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Pavese did my breast reconstruction after cancer surgery. He tatooed my nipples using BROWN ink and I'm a white girl. He didn't make the reconstructed breast as big as my natural one, so now I'm lopsided. He made rude comments like, "We can make a breast, but we can't make it sag." Find someone else and spare yourself from this pig.

awful experience

Posted on March 11th, 2011

mistake of my life. this dr is not a rhinoplasy surgeon. i started to wake up in the middle of my surgery. results were awful. Four days after i found 6inches of gauze was left in my nasal cavity that was not supposed to be. He tried to correct his mistakes without getting another surgery which was horrifying. Im sorry for his tragic death, but this surgeon will not be missed by me. AT ALL

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I am 66 years old and recently lost a significant amount of weight--my face was a disaster. My regular physician recommended Dr. Pavese and I could not be more happy with the results. I had major facial procedures--I look and feel years younger and very natural. Dr. Pavese far surpassed my expectations. The entire experience was positive. He made me fee that I was in safe and competent hands. I was at home with him. His experience and artistry combined with his personality and support are the best. His staff was there to support me even for silly questions. I have never encountered a consistently more professional and caring medical staff. Thanks to him, I feel great about the way I look.

Rude Doc

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Terrible bed-side manner. Speaks down to patients, and makes rude and hurtful comments. Rushes through visit and doesn't listen to anything the patient has to say. Botched surgery, will have to see someone else to repair his work.

Rude office staff

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Office staff is rude - extremely - even when a patient goes overboard to attempt to bring out their best. Catty, unprofessional, and Dr. Pavese offers snide comments regarding a patient and even their family members! Without reason and completely unprovoked, rude, rude, rude. There are many other cosmetic surgeons in the Valley who are every bit as competent - and more so - while appreciating their patients.

Very satisfied

Posted on March 21st, 2010

I had a breast lift done a few years ago by Dr. Pavese. I am very happy with the results!

Posted on April 25th, 2009