The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard E Peck has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Richard E Peck has the following 10 expertise
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Dr. Richard E Peck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard E Peck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Do not go to him for eyelids.... He should have sent me away, but instead he said his proceedure would correct my lower lids. I have been trying to find a way to correct his result for 2 years now. I have been told he took out too much fat. Ugh.... Don't make my mistake!! he also made my upper lids uneven and hollowed out my left upper lid
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPeck Center, 776 Northfield Ave Ste 101, West Orange, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard E Peck in this video.
Dr. Richard E Peck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.