Dr. Richard J Peller Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Peller?

Very nice man, but he has a bit dated style of medicine. I started seeing him with my infant son, he never seemed to listen to me that I wasn't interested in letting him cry it out, and would start telling me how to do it at every visit even though I never asked. My son had a really hard time latching due to a mild tongue tie, and he didn't seem concerned, he told me there was nothing wrong with formula instead of trying to help me. At 6 months he told me to wean him on to formula, and spent a lot of time advising me how to do so, even though I have no indication that I had any interest in doing so. He made me feel rushed like I wasn't able to ask all the questions I had and that my concerns were silly. Again, he is a nice doctor and I'm sure knowledgeable in other areas, but I do not recommend him for infant care, especially if you are a nursing mother.

Dr Peller explains without being asked and always makes sure I have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

I can't even count all the lies he put in my progress note... thank goodness for the online patient access, this doctor did not listen to a word I said, did not help my problem, and put LIES in my note !

Dr. Peller is a great Doctor and cares for his patients.

THE BEST

No doctor can compare to this talented man. He puts his heart into his work, and it shows. Sometimes there is a wait, but it's well worth it for the loving care he provides. He explains everything in detail before you even have to ask. I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

Dr Peller truly cares and takes the time to answer questions.

Rude

A rude man with a Netbook and iphone app. he uses to "treat" symptoms not people. After a few vistis an hours of waiting he will send you to see a Doctor.If given the option of using Mankato Clinic, Wickersham campus,family practice or going else where...take the option sooner rather than later.