Dr. Richard Pepple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pepple?

My Mom is a Patient

Posted on November 15th, 2017

My mother does not like this doctor and states he is rude and has no other concern except her Diabetes. When she asks about her arthritis and BP meds he does not answer her and states, "" Let's worry about your Diabetes first"". What kind of a doctor does that. Perhaps he should retire, if he doesn't want to be kind and caring of his Patients WHO MAKE HIS PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Great doctor. Has always been there to keep me healthy. His staff is friendly and on top of things. It is a privilege to be his patient.

The Worst Front Office EVER!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

My new Medicare HMO Provider's List included Dr. Pepple... I went to his office today to request an appointment... The receptionist asked me, without any preliminary questions, what prescriptions I wanted to get from the doctor... I asked why that question? I was told that the doctor doesn't prescribe pain medications... I told her that I DON'T even take pain medications,,, Her rudeness and abruptness was very unprofessional... I was not even asked about my medical conditions, of which I have many,,, That, in addition to the the dirty office environment, prompted this review...

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone I care about. He lacks compassion and empathy. He resists treating and managing pain. He was so rude to me on my last visit that I am changing Dr.s after being with him for almost 3 years.

Robot

Posted on November 26th, 2011

He has sent me away twice without answering my questions. In both cases he says "We only address one thing per visit, you get 15 minutes." "I will make an appointment every day if you like, but we will only address ONE issue" I ended up in ER 3 days after seeing him, with empacted bowel, wich he would not address.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

On our first visit my husband and I had a thorough evaluation by Dr. Pepple. He was very knowledgeable. He was to the point and kind. He did not want to do a lot of unnecessary testing. We are happy to have found him.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017