2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Perez?

I'm black

Dr. Perez is a piece of crap!

Whatever you do, don't waste your time going to see Richard Perez. He's an egomaniac with no respect for your time or child. He will keep you waiting over THREE HOURS with no apology for the wait. He made us wait so long that he made me late for a later appointment. When we rushed out of his office after the exam I didn't take the time to pay the receptionist. They called me and said that if I didn't come back to the office before the end of business to pay the co-pay that he was dropping my kids from his practice. Totally unprofessional!

The Best

He' s a no bs doctor. He tells you how it is. Doesn't like unnecessary use of insurance or putting your child through unnecessary tests

Great doctor he takes care of my 4 children and is good with them

Simply the best

worst doctor i have encountered He would rather shove his political views down your throat then actually examine your child.

FAB DOCTOR AND STAFF A+++

people need to be patient this doctor may come on strong but he is fab and people shouldn't be so critical as he cares about your child just be a little patient and you will see the results the staff is A+

I have never in my life been treated so unprofessional by a Dr.

To keep a long story short this could possibly be the worst doctor on the planet. He doesn't listen to patients, he yells at them, he is arrogant and quite frankly I think he has some sort of mental issues because he was extremely defensive as if he were being attacked. The man is a quack. Something is wrong with him and I wouldn't let him treat my dog let alone a child.

I'm only giving 1 star because you can't leave negative stars

Heed all the other warnings and reviews its so true!!!!!!!!!

Before I started taking my children I read the reviews and my employer knew this physician well and I know when people don't hear something they like it is easy to speak negatively. I gave him a chance my oldest daughter didn't like him at all from the first visit. But I continued to allow my younger to see him as of today that is a no go as well. He is pompous and would not take time to listen to me at all. He was rude, aggressive and very assertive. I am the biggest advocate in the world for my children and he shouldn't be allowed to care for children. This is just my own personal opinion but sometimes you have to see for yourself and I very much regret that I did.

Worst pediatrician Ever!!!! stay AWAY!!!!

My kids used to have him on insurance as primary provider. He is sooo RUDE!!! He talks down on you as a parent and is verbally abusive! I can't tell you how awful he used to make me feel as a parent & then when I asked other parents if they had ever heard of him. They all day he treats his patients mostly parents like they are the stupidest people and he is the all mighty who knows all! Can't stand this dr. So happy we left. My only regret is that if didint leave sooner. Do yourself a favor and stay away!! Trust me!!

Dr. Richard A Perez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Venice, FL.