The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Peyton
Dr. Richard Peyton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Radiology. Dr. Peyton is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus, University Medical Center and North Side Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Peyton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Richard Peyton has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Richard Peyton is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Peyton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
University Medical Center
North Side Hosp
Indian Path Hosp
46 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1411 W Baddour Pkwy, Lebanon, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Peyton in this video.
Dr. Richard Peyton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, TN.