Dr. Richard L Piel Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Piel?

I strongly recommend finding another Dr. Run, don't walk as far away as possible!

I was taken off meds before any tests

Dr Piel talks a LOT giving repetitious definitions of things I have heard many times before at his appts. He often Rxs meds with no physical exam and in several instances has given an incorrect dx and has Rxd meds that only mask the problem. He often is forgetful. I have kept him as Primary Dr for quick referrals and it is easy to get an immediate appt - plus he is friendly and spends more time at appts than a lot of Docs. I usually end up researching my own symptoms like the Flu-like symptoms I have had for over 3 months - even with a flu shot. I have worked with many Docs and am capable of understanding medical terms and reading abstracts - but Dr. Piel treats me like an ignorant hypochondriac.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Richard L Piel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Selma, CA.