Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Pinke
Dr. Richard M Pinke, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI, with another office in Eaton Rapids, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinke is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard M Pinke has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard M Pinke has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Dr. Richard M Pinke has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pinke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Richard M Pinke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Pinke in this video.
Dr. Richard M Pinke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.