Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Pitsch Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
Showing 5 of 19
Terrible, after my hemmeroid surgery I got a fissure that he failed to acknowledge and I even asked him if that's what it was and he said no, he didn't care it was like he just wanted me out, well my fissure is chronic and I went to another doctor and right when he examined me told me that's what it was
I was diagnosed in 2000 with Colon/Rectal Cancer. I was a 40 year old mother of 3...and was worried about what the future would hold. I was recommended to Lincoln Surgical by a trusted friend in the medical profession from her personal experience. Thanks to the skill and expertise of Dr. Pitsch and the wonderful care I received I was a surgical cure and cancer free! I have kept my scheduled colonoscopy appointments with Dr. Pitsch the past 15 years and remain cancer free! Thank you Dr. Pitsch and his wonderful nurse Sharon for such great care!! Not only was I able to see my kids grow up but I am now blessed with being a grandma too!
42 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Richard M Pitsch Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Surgical Group Pc, 4740 A St Ste 100, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Pitsch Jr in this video.
Dr. Richard M Pitsch Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.