Dr. Richard Pohl Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pohl?

Dr. Richard Pohl

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Pohl for depression for a few years and I have found him very professional, kind, insightful and both a wonderful practitioner and human being. Having never been to a psych before I was unsure of what to expect but have developed a true respect for Dr. Pohl! He is the consummate professional and I could not provide a higher rating and recommendation.

lemme just say

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Dr. Pohl is definately the best doc I have seen. Ever. He really takes the extra time to listen. And when he listens, he *really* listens. It's like he can read my mind he's so intuned to me. Let's see... -Empathy....check-Knowledge....check-Reliability....check-Attractiveness.....check him ouuuuut! -Bedside Manner......yes please!-Courtesy....a real gentleman....what can i say?! He's got it ALL! Get some!

Dr. Pohl

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Pohl is a wonderful man and I like that. THANK YOU!

Dr. Richard Pohl

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I've seen many shrinks in my day so I'd like to think I know a thing or two about the business. In my honest and quite humble opinion, Dr. Richard Pohl is by far the best of the best -- you'd be hard-pressed to find a more compassionate, caring, intelligent, reliable, physician. He's been doing his thing for decades and it shows. C'mon people! It doesn't get any better than this! He gets my vote!

Dr. Pohl!

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dr. Pohl is a brilliant physician. He is very professional and definitely knows what's up. I would recommend him to anyone.

Re: Dr. Pohl

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Pohl for a while now and recommend him highly. He is extremely thorough, thoughtful, helpful, and professional; very flexible and accommodating. I've never had to wait for my appointment -- he's always been punctual and has never missed a scheduled appointment or had to cancel, which is extremely rare. He is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered.

Posted on September 9th, 2016