Dr. Richard W Pomerantz Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard W Pomerantz?

Dr Pomerantz is a very caring and supportive Doctor!! He is always professional and has a great bedside manner about him. I feel that He takes time to answer any questions that I have and I have never felt rushed through my visit!! The office staff is also exceptional. Always friendly. I would recommend Dr. Pomerantz, which I have several times, to anyone. He diagnosed me with Alpha-1 which is a genetic lung disease right on. He has been nothing but the best, both professionally and respectfully. Thank you!

The Best

Dr. Pomerantz pulled me through some really tough times. I would gladly put my faith and health in this doctor. I just wish he had remained in Jupiter, Fl.

Dr Pomerantz gave excellent care

Dr Pomerantz was fantastic with me and my mother - who both saw him for different reasons. He was very caring and informative regarding my mother's lung nodule, and was super for my sleep apnea.