Dr. Richard R Powers Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard R Powers Jr?

Charged over a THOUSAND $ for a simple 5 min. visit

Got billed OVER a THOUSAND dollars just for a simple 5 min. visit.

Would not recommend him to anyone. !!ll All he does is draw blood no matter what you come in for. Useless as a doctor.

My overall contact with Dr.Power was good, I felt at ease, comfortable, and he made me laugh, he is a great doctor.

Doctor was unresponsive to questions

I went to Dr. Powers at Northside Medical Professionals after a dog attack. I was referred to him by Maury Regional Hospital's ER staff (THEY were awesome, by the way). Dr. Powers was preoccupied when seeing me. He was in the room for all of maybe five minutes while his nurse removed staples and stitches. When I asked him questions, he just stood there typing away on his laptop, nodding his head, and saying "yeah" and "uh-huh". I was not asking him yes or no questions. After leaving, my husband asked if I got the impression that he wasn't paying any attention to the questions and I said that I certainly was. If Dr. Powers plans to keep his "Botox Fridays" going, he's going to have to be more responsive to his non-cosmetic patients. Or maybe that's all he is concerned with is the money from those people without real medical needs.