Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Preci has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard L Preci has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
My experience with Dr. Preci has been excellent. I have seen him on multiple occasions and during each visit he has taken time to explain my medical condition and to patiently explain my options. He is clearly knowledgeable in his field and his patient-doctor communication skills are excellent and reassuring. I highly recommend him.
I am writing this as I hope to prevent anyone from undergoing the complete lack of patient care that I received from Dr. Preci.To clarify, to date, I have never even seen Dr. Preci, dispute dozens of urgent/emergency attempts to reach him/ have him please contact me asap. I went to Dr. Preci's center ,as he advertised that he was ever present, and that made me feel comfortable ,as he is a DO. I went through a horrible ordeal with Dr. Preci's office, which I initially trusted as he stated that he was present. It has been a year and a half, and he has not once called me dispute a horrific situation. He sold he office shortly after and has again vanished. I truly recommend that one stay away from this physician, as his non existent bed side manner/ presence and complete neglect of patients is startling.
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Richard L Preci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Emergency Physicians, 600 N Highland Springs Ave, Banning, CA
Dr. Richard L Preci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Banning, CA.