Dr. Richard Preci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Preci?

Very Knowledgeable, Great Experience

Posted on October 11th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Preci has been excellent. I have seen him on multiple occasions and during each visit he has taken time to explain my medical condition and to patiently explain my options. He is clearly knowledgeable in his field and his patient-doctor communication skills are excellent and reassuring. I highly recommend him.

Horrible physician - zero patient care

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I am writing this as I hope to prevent anyone from undergoing the complete lack of patient care that I received from Dr. Preci.To clarify, to date, I have never even seen Dr. Preci, dispute dozens of urgent/emergency attempts to reach him/ have him please contact me asap. I went to Dr. Preci's center ,as he advertised that he was ever present, and that made me feel comfortable ,as he is a DO. I went through a horrible ordeal with Dr. Preci's office, which I initially trusted as he stated that he was present. It has been a year and a half, and he has not once called me dispute a horrific situation. He sold he office shortly after and has again vanished. I truly recommend that one stay away from this physician, as his non existent bed side manner/ presence and complete neglect of patients is startling.

Posted on June 11th, 2014