Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Presutti
Dr. Richard Presutti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Presutti is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Presutti has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 20
I have a medically fragile daugter with an existing disease. Dr. Presutti has always been very kind and caring towards us. He gives us as much time as we need for questions and makes sure we are receiving quality care from the specialists we need to see also. When I told Dr. Presutti about my reservations regarding vaccinations he said that they would be perfectly fine with splitting them up and doing each individually or not doing them at all. Basically he left it up to me with out being pushy or demeaning like other doctors have been. When my daughter was sick and required anti-biotics he recommended a good probiotic to make sure that the anti-biotic did not upset the balance of the good bacteria and cause additional problems. The best pediatrician I have taken my daughter to by far.
Dr Presutti and Holistic Pediatrics sets the benchmark by which excellent pediatric care should be based. Well run practice, friendly office staff, answers phone promptly, returns calls in a timely manner and no rush patient visits. Our 18 month old daughter developed an emergency case of intussusception and although unusual for this to happen to a child of her age Dr Presutti on seeing her symptoms reacted accurately with a thorough exam and correct diagnosis which saved us alot of time in order for our baby to get the necessary treatment asap. An exemplary Pediatrician with tremendous experience.
Dr. Presutti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coral Springs Medical Center
Plantation General Hospital
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Broward Health Coral Springs
45 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Richard Presutti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHolistic Pediatrics, 9750 NW 33rd St, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Presutti in this video.
Dr. Richard Presutti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.