Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Prudencio MD
Dr. Richard Prudencio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ontario, CA, with another office in Cambridge, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prudencio is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, Whidden Memorial Hospital and Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Prudencio has 2 locations
1575 Cambridge St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Prudencio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard Prudencio is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Prudencio - Posted on November 28th, 2017
Dr. Prudencio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Whidden Memorial Hospital
Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
Somerville Hospital - Outpt
Fontana Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Richard Prudencio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Prudencio's office for more information.
1575 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA 02138
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Prudencio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ontario, CA.