Dr. Richard D Purcell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Purcell?

My allergist retired, leaving me in search of a new doctor. Dr. Purcell made the transition smooth by utilizing the records of my previous doctor and continuing the course of treatment that was working for me. My symptoms continue to improve and I'm looking forward to a fuller life.

Dr Purcell is an eminently qualified, professional, direct, and no-nonsense internist. His diagnoses and evaluations are spot-on. Five stars!

Great Doctor

My whole family goes to him and we love him!

Great Doctor

Doctor Purcell is kind, compassionate and thorough. Takling to him is like talking to a friend. He has been my primary care doctor for over six years. I trust him with my healthcare.

I had a terrible experience w/this doctor. It took months (8)and a lot of MRIs, xrays, bone scans and steroid shots before my hip fracture was diagnosed,by someone else. The proof was in his file from day one. He didn't even mention it. I had gone to him for years and trusted my health to him. I was so neglected that my entire system broke down. I now have a bad immune system and multiple complications from being negleted by him. My file showed I had a brain tumor and thyroid tumor & he never even mentioned those to me.