Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard R Reid has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Richard R Reid has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Richard R Reid has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard R Reid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
The other staff at the kaiser redwood city ER were absolutely wonderful. Dr. Reid, however, did not fall into this category. If you come in with a migraine or anxiety or anything else which cannot be diagnosed with a precise medical test, prepare to be treated as a drug seeker and for a brief, curt e-mail to be sent to your primary care physician. He has no bedside manner in the least and honestly, he should have gone into radiology so he could interact with people much less!
Dr. Reid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKp Redwood City Medical Center, 1150 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City, CA
Dr. Richard R Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.