Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz
Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL, with another office in Bartlett, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rabinowitz is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Back Pain
- Back Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Rabinowitz was recommended 6 years ago when I herniated by back. The severity required surgery. He was attentive to my questions and answered all of them. Thismpastnyear I fell downtown a flight of stairs, fracturing 2 bones in my neck. He wasmprofessional, friendly, and once again attentive. I am currently seeing him due to a degenerate disc desease, part from arthristis and part from the fall. He remebered who I was and friendly. I am currently in therapy and will see him in 4 weeks. I have recommended him to prople and they have had nothing but good things to say about him. I must say, the office staff isn't friendly. They seem uninterested. Only interested in doing they havemto.. Sad, the staff in physicall therapy makes them look like cold fish.
Dr. Rabinowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz in this video.
Dr. Richard S Rabinowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.