- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard C Raczka has 2 locations
Dr. Richard C Raczka has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard C Raczka has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Richard C Raczka Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard C Raczka
Dr. Raczka graduated from the Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla. Dr. Raczka works in Santa Ana, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery.