Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard T Radecki has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Richard T Radecki has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Richard T Radecki is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
I was to referred to Dr. Radecki by workers comp for my back. He asked me to lay down so that he could do a breast exam! I couldn't believe it, also there was no witness in the room. I knew something was wrong when he was getting ready he stated, "Not to be funny. " I felt sick to my stomach. When he went and satin the chair across from me he had an erection. I immediately got in my car and called my lawyer and the following week I told my doctor and she said she had another patient referred to him thru workers comp say the exact same thing about him. I filed a complaint with the medical board and they claimed accusations untrue..
My daughter and I met with Dr. Radecki. I thank him for squeezing us into his schedule. One thing I notice immediately was his awesome bedside manner. He not only explained everything to me but my daughter as well. (at both of our levels). He's about educating the patient to be their very best and I really like that.
35 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Richard T Radecki accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShriners Hospital For Children, 12502 Usf Pine Dr, Tampa, FL
Dr. Richard T Radecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.