Dr. Richard Radecki Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Radecki?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Breast exam

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I was to referred to Dr. Radecki by workers comp for my back. He asked me to lay down so that he could do a breast exam! I couldn't believe it, also there was no witness in the room. I knew something was wrong when he was getting ready he stated, "Not to be funny. " I felt sick to my stomach. When he went and satin the chair across from me he had an erection. I immediately got in my car and called my lawyer and the following week I told my doctor and she said she had another patient referred to him thru workers comp say the exact same thing about him. I filed a complaint with the medical board and they claimed accusations untrue..

It's about the patient

Posted on October 13th, 2017

My daughter and I met with Dr. Radecki. I thank him for squeezing us into his schedule. One thing I notice immediately was his awesome bedside manner. He not only explained everything to me but my daughter as well. (at both of our levels). He's about educating the patient to be their very best and I really like that.

Pain control

Posted on January 8th, 2014

???

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Diagnosis & treatment spot on!! Very affable. Wouuld not hesitate to recomend!!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Very rude behavior of Stephanie. She needs help. She is the one who is always rude and blames patients instead of being the same. Doctor only treats with injections. Extremely difficult to get appointments. Insensitive behavior to patients in pain by the staff.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I had 2 appointments with doctor. Staff never called me for follow up. When I called for appointment Stephanie was rude, claiming that Dr. explained injections with me while doing EMG, right, I was in such pain I did not remember. Then she accused me of yelling at her. Dr. is insurance, blank blank, treats with injections only.

IME Paid by Disability Insurance Company

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

The first thing Dr Radecki said to me was, "I hate these disability exams"! He spent a lot of time talking and interrupting me in mid-sentence. I feel that he didn't believe me when I told him the amount of pain that I'm in. He saw one of my MRIs and stated that I have a hole in my spinal cord. He questioned whether I was taking my pain meds according to the directions as if he was accusing me of abusing my prescription. At the end of the so-called exam, he stated twice, "You need to be working full time"! Dr Radecki's insurance-paid exam single-handedly was the cause for Companion Life Insurance to cance my long-term disability claim!!! I feel that this 'doctor' reported to the insurance company exactly what they wanted to hear.

Would see someone else.

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Tends to talk more than listen. Views much of complaints as psycho-somatic. Does not have respect for PT, acupuncture, other alternative TX, whether or not patient says they help. Later reviewed x-rays and found reason for injection. Seems somewhat med phobic and discounted info I had in spite of me being an addiction professional. Pain med disclaimer made me wonder if he has been investigated by DEA.

Posted on July 30th, 2014