Dr. Richard Randall Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Randall?

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Very satisfied with treatment

Knowledgeable and kind

Posted on January 31st, 2017

He took care of my issues and knew the answers to questions I didn't even know to ask. He and his staff were cordial and even funny. They are all very easy talk to.

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Dr. Randall is a great surgeon. He is incredibly knowledgeable and spends time answering all questions. Dr. Randall was very patient and kind in guiding me through my surgery process as well as follow-up appointments.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Mediocre surgeon with poor bedside manner. Berates his staff in office, then treats hospital staff the same - in front of patients! Will encourage my mother to use another surgeon for her follow up care.

Patient

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Randall, is an outstanding Sureon, that will tell you what you need to know about your condition before saying he needs to do Surgery. He does not do Surgery just to be doing it. He does it because he believes it is in the best interest of his Patient. He saved my mothers life, and he has saved mine several times in emergency cases. I trust him with my life and he will be the Surgeon I always use unless he can't do what I need done or is unavalible.

Chiropractor

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with my surgery a couple of years ago with Dr. Randall. I had my gallbladder removed, I recovered well, and you can barely see an eyelash size scar on my abdomen.

Beware

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Beware of this surgeon. He left a stone in a duct after my gall bladder surgery which caused multiple organ failure. After 4 months in a coma, 7 months in ICU, 2 months in rehad, 2 months of daily PT, etc. I am still disabled. Prior to the surgery, I was fully employed and no major problems.

Be Careful

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. He did a "routine" gall bladder surgery on me in 2009 and left a stone in a duct. When I returned to his office (early at my request because I felt bad)for a post-op check and told him I felt bad, his only comment was that he would be rich if he had a nickel for every time he heard that from a patient. About a week later, I was admitted to the hospital with multiple organ failure. I spent 7 months in ICU (4 in a coma), had 7 surgeries, spent 2 months in rehab hospital and am disabled now. Fortunately, my family changed to a group of physicians who saved my lift 6 times. I no longer can work and am receiving disability. I would recommend you try another surgeon.

Posted on November 1st, 2017