Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard D Ranne
Dr. Richard D Ranne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Pediatric Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Ranne has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard D Ranne has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Ranne was beyond excellent. He explained everything, provided us all the information that we needed about the information he was going to be performing on My son. My son felt at ease and comfortable with him. While at the hospital he made sure my son was treated in the best care possible. We are so thankful for him making my son feel 100% better.
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ranne and his staff. They were very professional and nice. He walked us through the whole procedure and told us what was going to happen and helped in answering all of our and our 9 year old sons questions. His staff checked on us multiple times and let us know what was going on during the surgery and made sure we were comfortable and at ease. I was super impressed with this hospital and how we were treated and would recommend them to anyone for needing care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Richard D Ranne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Surgery, 1705 E 19th St Ste 701, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard D Ranne in this video.
Dr. Richard D Ranne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.