Dr. Richard Ranne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ranne?

Wonderful Dr. A and staff

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr. Ranne was beyond excellent. He explained everything, provided us all the information that we needed about the information he was going to be performing on My son. My son felt at ease and comfortable with him. While at the hospital he made sure my son was treated in the best care possible. We are so thankful for him making my son feel 100% better.

Excellent Surgeon and Medical Staff

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr Ranne made us feel most comfortable in explaining in detail the procedure and after care. He and his staff were most courteous, cordial, and very attentive to our questions and concerns.

BEST DOC EVER

Posted on November 5th, 2016

IF THERE WAS A RAITING OF 10 STARS THEN I WOULD RATE HIM INFINITY STARS

Parent of Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ranne and his staff. They were very professional and nice. He walked us through the whole procedure and told us what was going to happen and helped in answering all of our and our 9 year old sons questions. His staff checked on us multiple times and let us know what was going on during the surgery and made sure we were comfortable and at ease. I was super impressed with this hospital and how we were treated and would recommend them to anyone for needing care.

Wonderfully Personable

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Through a HARD time, he was able to give us confidence that he knew what he was doing with our newborn baby girl! He was by our side in the hospital and made himself available when we had questions!

Bad surgery on my 4 year old

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Excellent surgeon and excellent outcome!

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Our son had a complex pectus excavatum repair. We were so thankful to have the option of Dr. Ranne for the repair, we did a lot of research beforehand and liked his approach. Our son did great, the staff was wonderful, and we could not be happier with the outcome. We like having only one surgery as opposed to some of the other surgical approaches.We would highly recommend Dr. Ranne!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr Ranne diagnosed my child's problem after visiting many other doctors. He was caring and very competent. He talked to my child so that he could understand, too, and made us comfortable. His staff were great while my son was hospitized, they were available and knowledgeable, and showed that they cared. We would definitely recommend Dr. Ranne and his practice.

Dr. Ranne is amazingly skilled at his work

Posted on March 11th, 2010

My Son had a recurring surgical problem. We have been to a surgeon is Tulsa and a surgeon in Oklahoma City. After two surgeries with these other Drs. Our son was still suffering with terrible stomach problems. We luckily ended up with Dr. Ranne after an emergency room visit. It turns out no one was treating the correct problem. Dr. Ranne diagnosed the problem correctly and the operation went really well. Our little boy is so much better I can't believe it. Even his scar is better. I an so frustrated that we trusted these other Doctors. I thank God that we found Dr. Ranne. He is quiet,but he really cares that children get good care.

Excellent Surgeon kind man

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

My daughter had heart surgery with Dr. Ranne. He and his staff are wonderful. He has a comprehensive well trained and caring group of medical professionals that add to your child's care. He is unbelievably gifted surgeon. Our daughter has had multiple surgeries. DR Ranne is good at explaining the surgery and all the ins and out of getting well. He makes himself available for all care and never makes you feel hurried or uncomfortable. We were thankful to have the surgery done in tulsa and not have to travel.

Excellent surgeon and staff

Posted on August 26th, 2009

My daughter and our family were treated with professionalism and respect as well as obvious experience and expertise in her surgical problem. We were kept informed and encouraged to ask questions. I felt like they were truly caring and experienced, including the entire staff and the surgeon himself.

Posted on October 26th, 2017