Dr. Richard Rattay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rattay?

Shoulder Surgey

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Very happy with my shoulder. After 3 weeks of therapy was able to go back to light duties at work. My shoulder has not felt this good in months, So happy I did the surgey

I was seen in Xray v..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I was seen in Xray very quickly. After a short wait I was taken back to the exam room. Dr Rattay was very observant. He listened to my complaint and my concerns. He took into consideration my opinion and respected my opinion when considering my treatment options.

Had problem with kne..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Had problem with knee, referred by Colleen Byrnes of Osage. Dr. examined knee after viewing x-rays. Made suggestions several recommendations. A very professional Dr. and I appreciate that. He has done prior surgery on me with great success.

Dr. Rattay did surge..

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr. Rattay did surgery on my hand to fix my little finger after I broke it (fractured and dislocated). He was terrific during the surgery and my follow-up appointments. He's very kind and explains things well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needed an ortho doc!

My experience was ve..

Posted on June 7th, 2016

My experience was very good. Dr Rattay is an excellent doctor . I would recommend him to anyone who needs medical needs in the ortopedatric department.Thank you

Straight Forward

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Came to Dr.Rattay to have a cyst looked at on my finger.He was straight forward with his information about it,told me what could be done for it. I have osteo-arthritis in my joints,so my other fingers on my hands have nodes on them and two crooked pointer fingers I ask the doc to look at too,he gave me his opinion on what to do for them.I was glad he took the extra time to explain things to me.Thanks

Compassionate, Knowledgeable and Respectful

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I had my first post surgical appointment with Dr. Rattay at MCRHC on 9-17-15. Dr. Rattay reviewed my surgery, including pictures taken during the surgical procedure. I greatly appreciate Dr. Rattay taking the time to answer my questions. He also discussed physical therapy expectations and precautions necessary while rehabilitating at home. I am so grateful to have Dr. Rattay has my surgeon, he is knowledgeable, respectful, and compassionate.

Strongly Recommended

Posted on September 25th, 2015

When I came to the Surgical Center I was welcomed with a smile. When I was brought back to the pre-opthe nurses were very helpful and friendly, they answered all of my questions. I felt at ease through the whole time. I would strongly recommend this facility.

Very Personable and Attentive

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I found Dr. Rattay to be very personable. He really listened to me, which was refreshing. I appreciated his explanation of shoulder mechanics & his detailed physical exam of my shoulder, strength, & areas of concern. I'm anxious to hear the results of the MRI of my shoulder.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rattay and his staff for the treatment of my right hand carpal tunnel & ring finger releases. Both are healing nicely. Still working on stretching my ring finger every day to help it back to it's normal shape as being straight as my other fingers.

Hand botch

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Dr. Rattay performed wrist surgery after an auto accident. He put in a titanium plate and screws. After four months of therapy and long hours of rehab, he failed to see that the plate had snapped in half and my hand never healed. I would of sued but he moved from KC and I just found him. Statue of limitations is past

Pleasant

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Not a long wait time to see the doctor. Dr. Rattay took time to talk and explain things to me,did not rush anything. Overall very satisfied.