Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rau II
Dr. Richard Rau II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rau is affiliated with Victor Valley Community Hospital, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital and Redlands Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rau II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Rau II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.