Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Reich has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard M Reich has the following 8 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Aviation Medicine
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Dr. Richard M Reich has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Reish was extremely professional and made the environment very comfortable for me. I just broke my nose and he reviewed all the paperwork and gave me a consultation and worked with me on what options were best for me. He had the interest of the patient in mind for sure. He is a wonderful man, extremely polite, explained what he is doing through the non invasive procedure he was giving me and made me feel at ease. I came into his office never going to a plastic surgeons office and was a little nervous but i was seen right away by Dr Reish and he went above and beyond. He is amazing
I found Dr. Reich to make lots of what turned out to be faulty assumptions based on a lack of full consideration of my medical history. The consequence: failure to or lack of demonstrated interest or curiosity in trying to reach an accurate diagnosis of my disabling symptoms. He minimized what I was going through and the extent of my disability due to a long illness and took an overly long time to get back to me to answer a follow-up question. There was a failure in terms of seeking underlying reasons for symptoms and negative lab test results. Sorry you feel the way you do, but not much we can do about it was the basic attitude.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Richard M Reich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Reich in this video.
Dr. Richard M Reich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.