Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Reindollar
Dr. Richard Reindollar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with another office in Lebanon, NH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Reindollar is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Parkland Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Reindollar has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Richard Reindollar has the following 12 expertise
- Diseases in Twins
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Dr. Richard Reindollar has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard Reindollar is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Reindollar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Parkland Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Nurse Midwifery
New Hampshire Fertility Center - Lebanon
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Hampshire Fertility Center - Nashua
New Hampshire Fertility Center - Manchester
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Surgery
King Edward Hospital
South Shore Hospital
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard Reindollar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Reindollar in this video.
Dr. Richard Reindollar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.