Dr. Richard Reno Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Reno?

I would not recommend Dr. Reno

Posted on May 26th, 2016

The staff is very unpleasant they never return calls and are extremely rude. Dr Reno doesn't call in prescriptions when he says he will and has misdiagnosed my child a few times.

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on May 14th, 2016

As a new parent I was pleasantly surprised and quite encouraged to find a pediatrician who exhibits patience, a gentle caring demeanor, competence and compassion. He never rushes and takes the time to follow up. His investment in his patient care is inarguable and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Reno to friends and family.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

My child recently saw Dr. Reno for a check-up and barely had a cough. He was given a short breathing treatment in the office and then he sent us home with a nebulizer which I wasn't sure he needed. Also was told he had a heart murmur and needed a heart ultrasound/echo. Upon talking to other parents in town I found that MANY had been told the same thing. I find the numbers concerning and am just wondering if any other parents have experienced the same??

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr Reno is an amazing doctor. Both my children were seeing another doctor at white wilson in bluewater bay and when they were booked we scheduled with Dr Reno and it was the best thing ever. My son had 18 ear infections between the time he was born and 16 months old, he was always sick with viral infections also. I knew there had to be a reason behind all this and once we started seeing Dr. Reno he finally diagnosed him with asthma and talked us and guided us thru all the procedures to do to help my son. He is now almost 7 years old and is doing great. He also sees my daughter who had a heart murmur when she was a baby, he kept a close eye on her and she is now 4 and very healthy. He is a true blessing to me and my kids. My kids enjoy seeing him every time we go!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

We have been taking our son to Dr. Reno for 4 years. We find him to be patient, friendly and always willing to answer any questions we have courteously. We have never ever felt rushed, or inconvenienced, and we feel like he genuinely takes the time to get to know our child. I feel that I could speak to Dr. Reno about any issue without worry of judgement or without feeling stupid. We will be taking our future children to see him in the future.

The best!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr Reno is exceptional! Wouldn't bring my daughter anywhere else!

Super pediatrician

Posted on December 24th, 2014

Dr Reno always addresses every concerns I have. He is very thorough and warm. I would recommend him to anyone. He is at the Destin office of White-Wilson.

The best Pediatrician EVER!

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I have legal custody of my grandchildren and actually feel so blessed to have found Dr. Reno. My grandson has seen sooooo many doctors due to ADHD/OCD/ODD and was prescribed so many different meds, changing from month to month. Out of desperation and pure exhaustion, I went back to Dr. Reno and he has dialed right in on my little boy. He monitors Aydon closely, is very upfront and honest with me, listens to my concerns and is by far....the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of working with. We originally saw Dr. Reno at the Bluewater Bay office and when he relocated to Destin....we followed him. If he were to move to Pensacola, Panama City, etc.....we would follow him there as well.

Great Pediatrician!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Reno is very straight forward and to the point, which I like. Every diagnosis he has made for my son has been correct, and every remedy he has prescribed has worked correctly. My son, being as shy as he is, feels incredibly comfortably around Dr. Reno. The staff members at his facility are great with my son, as well. I have no complaints.

saved my child's life

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr Reno diagnosed my child with a rare disease called Kawasaki Disease. He caught it early before it could cause heart injury. Usually it takes a lot longer to diagnose. My baby is healthy without complications. Dr Reno saved her life.

Still waiting to hear back

Posted on October 10th, 2012

We visited dr Reno at white Wilson in blue water bay. He saw my daughter Lillian. Was very polite the whole time and seemed to have our cash patient mentality. We left with no diagnosis. Paid $300 in cash still had to buy meds. She has very severe flu like symptoms. Even with amoxicillin she is getting much worse. We have called over and over and have heard nothing back regarding her uninalysis to see what infection she has. Since visiting the doctor she has developed shallow breathing so much so we wanted to visit the er last night. We just can't afford it. I would never recommend Dr. Reno to anyone that is looking to help their child.

Posted on March 7th, 2017