Dr. Richard H Reznick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Reznick?

Dr Reznick is probably the most knowledgeable doctor I have met. He is extremely passionate and loves children. He is conservative with his years of experience, and he's been around the block quite a few times but I wouldn't trust anyone with my kids more than with him!

Old School Doctor like when I was a kid

Dr. Reznick reminds me of my pediatrician when I was young. Our 1st visit he saw us in the exam room and we thought we were all done with the visit. We then spent 10 miniutes in his office getting to know each other. I was truly shocked. I didn't think a doctor would do that anymore. We couldn't image seeing another doctor for our two daughters.