- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard C Rhame has 2 locations
Dr. Richard C Rhame has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard C Rhame has the following 5 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard C Rhame Accepts the Following Insurance
- 51 William B Graham Ct Kilmarnock , VA : (804) 435-0575
- 4660 Kenmore Ave Alexandria , VA 22304
More about Dr. Richard C Rhame
Dr. Rhame graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. Rhame works in Alexandria, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. Dr. Rhame is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Mount Vernon Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center.