Dr. Richard Richards II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Richards II?

Posted on November 16th, 2016

His bedside manner had a lot to be desired. He was condiscending, rude, did not listen to what I had to say and took offense when I asked him questions, stating "Obviously you don't trust my opinion so I recomend you see someone else". All I asked about was the MRI report so I could understand it better. What a jerk.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I thought he was very professional--very thorough and very helpful.

DISATISFIED

Posted on June 19th, 2016

I almost fell causing an injury to my right leg and knee. I saw Richard Richards (he does not deserve the title Doctor). He was not very informative, did not explain things, was rude and rushed thru the little exam he did perform. He gave me a cortisone injection and then to come back within a couple of weeks. When I did return, he asked how the physical therapy went. I wasn’t sent for any. He asked how the injection worked. I told him it worded a little, but I was still in pain. I tried to tell him where, but he wouldn’t listen and said that the injection should have worked. I asked him why I would still be in pain and he told me that my issues were degenerative. I clearly had an injury in which I twisted my leg and knee and that is how all of this began but he seemed to discount that fact. When I asked him about a ligament tear that was stated on the MRI report he said “what ligament tear? He had to go reread the report and when he came back he said that there was no tear and that the technician made a mistake. He was offended that I would even ask questions. And then he said I should seek a second opinion since I was questioning him. He was the rudest, most uncaring, unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. The receptionists were all very nice and the office manager was able to get me an appointment with another doctor right away (who was booked until August). For her I am grateful.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Richards operated on my shoulder over a year ago and I have full range of motion. He has always been very professional, and empathic. I wouldn't let another surgeon touch me.

Great doctor!

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have had a great experience with Dr Richards. He has always been prompt, courteous, and explained everything in great detail. Dr Richards performed ACL surgery for me and everything went smoothly. Recovery was easy. I had a great experience, none of the previous experiences.

The worst doctor ever?

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I don't think it's a stretch to say this is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He has no redeeming qualities. He acts like a spoiled child. He has no patient care skills, no bedside manner, and basically no social skills. I went with my mother-in-law to see him, and he was incredibly demeaning and rude to us. I wouldn't care about any of that if he was a good doctor, but he just isn't. The thing that put me off the most was that his hands shake CONSTANTLY. Does that happen during surgery? That's not a good quality in a surgeon. His surgeries also take significantly longer than other surgeons. I've heard numerous accounts of post-surgery complications coming from this guy. I've also heard rumors of alcoholism, but that's just hearsay. It would explain his shaking hands though. Avoid this guy at all costs.

Egotistical

Posted on June 14th, 2015

He took no time in explaining in terms I could understand. When I asked questions he looked at me like I should already know the answers and that he had more important patients to see.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Did not spend any time explain a procedure he wants to do, just kept saying ok lets do it....He just wanted to do an extremely fast check n leave. No confidence, thankfully he handed me off to a different doctor.

Lacking doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Having an ego and a flawed character doesn't impress anyone anymore; it makes you look uncaring and incompetent. Some doctors should be avoided like the plague. They don't care if they give you they right diagnosis and that could be dangerous.

Posted on April 13th, 2017