Dr. Richard P Richardson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard P Richardson?

Simply put there is no better surgeon in his field than Dr Richardson. He is the best at what he does and Huntsville is BLESSED that he practices here.

Management Analyst

Dr. Richardson and his staff are an AWESOME team, I was diagnose MAR 2008 and Dr. Richardson opened his office up on a Saturday morning to have me and my husband come in to get the sad news I had IDC. The absolute kindness and professionalism has me still flying back to see him every year for my annual exams. I would not change my Dr. Richardson for any other DR in the world! He and his nurse Jan are the most caring and sympathetic medical professionals I have ever met. I can call at anytime and always get the same kind of service I received the very 1st day I meet them. I strongly recommend him

Dr. Richardson is a highly skilled, exceptional professional you can trust completely for your medical needs.

Office enviroment

I find Dr. richardson's office staff very rude and unkind. I was told he had a warm and loving staff and was very dissapointed when I arrived. When you are so sick with cancer the last thing you need is people who do not care about you. I have always heard he and his staff was great what happened. I will discuss this with my GYN Dr. Nichols Don't go if you want people who care about you !!!

Outstanding Physician!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for 6 yrs. I can't say enough about how great he is! His outstanding compassion only follows his expertise in a fantastic Dr. & Surgeon. He has a superior office staff that shows and has the same compassion & skills that he practices. The 5 stars above gones way beyond 5 for Excellent!

Dr. Richard P Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.