Dr. Richard C Rink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Rink?

Listens, explains, current, top surgeon nationally and internationally

I was very nervous to have an evaluation of my son's mild hypospadias at 6 months old. I am someone who planned to leave my son intact and was hearing from many sources that he had to have a corrective surgery and that circumcision would be required as a part of the repair. Dr. Rink washed his hands, used gloves, and was extremely careful during examination. No forced retraction. Dr. Rink listened to my concerns respectfully. He shared several stories of similar cases he handled and illustrated the surgical plan he would use if surgery was decided. He carefully described the entire process from checking in, anesthesia risks and options, how the surgery would be done and how pain would be managed after and the healing process. He listened to my concerns about my son's choice about his body and what was best for my son in the long run. He did not pressure me to choose surgery but did clearly and respectfully suggest what he thought was the best choice for the child. We did not have surgery. My son is now almost 4 years old and has not had complications. However, I am about to go back for a consult and revisit what options are available and after 3 years of researching physicians, specifically surgeons, I'm certain Rink is by far the very best. Please look in to other physician's records of complications or needing second surgeries. This is another reason why I will choose Dr. Rink for our child. Also, his nurses are awesome and return calls quickly and always take time to help me on the phone. As of the date of this review he sees patients at Riley (Indianapolis), in Bloomington, IN and in Evansville, IN. He books several months out so get your appointment and wait to see him. Worth it.

Did a wonderful job with my daughter.

The best doc in world

If you have a rare issue/disorder with your LO. please don't go anywhere else. Dr. Rink is one of the most experienced and best doctor to treat urological issues and reconstruction surgeries..

Excellent!

My son first started seeing Dr. Rink at Community North when I was expecting. I met him at Maternal Fetal Medicine. He was so kind and always on time. After my son was born we had to drive to Riley downtown. I dreaded the appointments because of the poor customer service provided by the Riley staff and their inability to organize his schedule. We would wait for hours to see him. Once I learned that Dr. Rink also accepts patients at St Vincent hospital we began scheduling our appointments there. What a much better experience all around! Radiology is fast and we see Dr Rink Immediately after. An appointment that took about 5-8 hours at Riley takes less than 2 hours at St. Vincent.

Inspirational

I haven't seen Dr. Rink for about 11 years now, but I owe him so much for being such a wonderful doctor and person. Me and my two sisters would have to take trips to Riley every summer to get checked for void reflux of the kidney. My two younger sisters had their surgeries at the same time; at the ages of 2 and 4. I had mine on my 8th birthday. He made me feel comfortable and even got me a birthday present. I had complications after my surgery. My ureter ruptured and he went out of his way to create a stint himself to fix it. If it were not for him and the grace of God I wouldn't be here. I am so eternally grateful to him and all the others who helped me heal. He's even inspired me to go into the medical field as well. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

dont bother

I saw Dr. Rink for my oldest son and waited for three hours for him to spend 5 minutes with us. I am pregnant again and this baby also has urological needs. I had an appointement at 7:00 am and he was 50 minutes late for his first appointment of the day. I am now waiting for two weeks for his office to schedule an appointment for my oldest. Worst customer service ever. Looking for a new urologist, he is scheduled too much and spread thin

doesn't show up to appointments

on the rare occasion his office answers your calls, he won't bother to show up and the office won't call you to tell you that he won't come. also won't call you for results, you must again try and hunt them down. i WISH beyond wishing that community hospitals had a ped urologist, my son has a problem and rink's office won't answer.

Dr. Rink is an extraordinary Dr. and Riley Hospital Staff are top notch. So very glad we were referred to him.

vesna sretenovic

dr. rink is the best urologist in the world !!!

he is a blessing to our family..

Dr. Rink is an expert in his field. We would highly recommend him.

Our seven week baby had to have surgery and Dr. Rink could not have been any kinder, patient, or understanding. He is a blessing.

Dr. Richard C Rink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.