Dr. Richard Ritter Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Did not feel comfortable with him being my surgeon

Posted on December 1st, 2010

I tore my ACL and my insurance told me to see this Dr. After meeting with him once I realized that I wouldn't even want Dr. Cara in the same hospital that I was having surgery in. There office was very unorganized. My insurance told me that i was suppose to meet with Dr. Cara, so I called to schedule that appointment. They scheduled me with Dr. Ritter instead and said it didn't matter. When I went to the appointment I sat with him for 5 minutes and he said I should meet with Dr. Cara, so I wasted that time and they charge me my copay for it. When I actually met with Dr. Cara he was even worse then Dr. Ritter and I did not choose their office for my surgery. Their office on 3 different occasions got the information wrong. I went in for Right Knee ACL surgery. On different occasions they told me they were seeing me for my right shoulder (apparently I tore my rotator cuff that i was unaware of), my left leg (which keep in mind was 100% fine), and again my left knee (which was still 100% fine from the first time they made that mistake). The doctors were not personable or didn't seem to care much at all. I would not recommend them.

Phones Service

Posted on September 26th, 2008

Your phone service is terrible. The customer relations is terrible. Takes over two hours to set up appointment then you get a voice mail....When you call in it says your busy, What kind of care would I have gotten from this.....Up date your phone staff...

Posted on November 10th, 2014