Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Richard C Rooney Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Neck Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 57
I have had multiple spine operations over the years from the 'best' at Swedish and UW. Each operation I was 'different' than I started but never better per se. I met Dr. Rooney accompanying a friend to his visit and came back for him to look at me. He reviewed everything and explained that although my prior surgeries weren't wrong, they didn't take into account the entire 'picture' of my spinal column. The spine had to be balanced, taking into account my hips and how I stood upright. I researched him exhaustively and had a long frank discussion about his Army time and the healthcare charges (that were dropped last month). He rebuilt my spine and now I stand up straight, pain free. I trust him completely and totally and am ashamed that our own government tried to destroy his career. I would recommend him to everyone. Now I know why he has won all of the awards he has from the other surgeons in his field.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions904 7th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Richard C Rooney Jr in this video.
Richard C Rooney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.