Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum has the following 13 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had mohs surgery on my nose in January. After the cancer was removed, Dr. Rosenblum did my reconstruction surgery. He did a full thickness skin graft on the side of my face to repair my nose. The results were wonderful. He took a disfigurement and made it disappear. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenblum.
I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Rosenblum less than 4 weeks ago and I feel and look AMAZING. Dr Rosenblum answered all my questions and helped me to make the right decision with size, after I explained to him my expectations. Also, the staff is very nice and helpful. Everything was very smooth and easy. I definitely recommend Dr. Rosenblum.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMagee Rosenblum Plastic Surgery Inc, 2829 Shore Dr Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Richard S Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.