Dr. Richard S Rosenblum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Rosenblum?

I had mohs surgery on my nose in January. After the cancer was removed, Dr. Rosenblum did my reconstruction surgery. He did a full thickness skin graft on the side of my face to repair my nose. The results were wonderful. He took a disfigurement and made it disappear. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenblum.

Amazing, natural looking boobs!!!

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Rosenblum less than 4 weeks ago and I feel and look AMAZING. Dr Rosenblum answered all my questions and helped me to make the right decision with size, after I explained to him my expectations. Also, the staff is very nice and helpful. Everything was very smooth and easy. I definitely recommend Dr. Rosenblum.

Great experience

Great doctor and great results.

excellent

He is very honest and he is here to help you get the best results. He is very professional and will answer any question you have and he takes time to ...

The surgery and results were amazing!

I initially visited Dr. Rosenblum for a melanoma which he painlessly removed. After this procedure I requested that he perform a mini tummy tuck to re ...

Happy Customer :)

Very realistic about what to expect regarding results. Happy with outcome and clinical staff.

Excellant treatment once again. Was teated with care and respect throughout the surgery & followup. Feel fortunate to have had Dr Rosenblum for my doctor. d

Excellant treatment once again. Alway feel well care for in Dr., Rosenblum's office. I was treated with care and respect both in his office and by his ...

Happy with the outcome

Everyone was wonderful

Happy with results

Very happy with results and very professional physician.

Life Changing!

Dr. Rosenblum knew exactly what to do to correct my eyelids. This procedures took years off my appearance and even helped give me better peripheral vi ...

freakin awesome

his final results were better than expected and he corrected the other doctors mistakes and didnt charge me

He is the best !

Dr Rosenblum did a complete face lift for me with stunning results . I look 20 yrs younger ! He caters to his patients particular needs, and takes the time to listen to patients concerns. His staff is attentive and I just adore them all. He is the Doctor other Doctors use ! I can not recommend him strongly enough.

Dr. Richard S Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.