Dr. Richard W Rosenquist Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard W Rosenquist?

The patient's of Ohio & Michigan have no idea how lucky they are to have Dr. Rosenquist. I was his patient for 9+ years in Iowa & am looking into re-establishing contact/traveling to Ohio for his expertise.

Not a good doctor

I have seen this doctor, well his PA, five times. Unless your condition allows you to have a nerve block... do not go to this doctor. When I actually reviewed his doctors notes, which I recommend everyone to do, he diagnosed me with hyperalgesia. I showed no symptoms of it and my current meds had been working for 5yrs with no dosage/strength changes. I would suggest to research him and all of his articles he has written about opioid therapy and that he believes it can benefit nobody. Being he is the Chair holder for The Cleveland Clinic of PM Department, I guess I should have known better, but I assumed he would care about small things such as pain management and quality of life. Like I said before if you can be treated with a nerve block, this is your guy as that all he wants to do, if not I would find another doctor. I know some may read this and think...just another person after opioids but I am currently dealing with 5 bulging discs, RA, sciatica, and gout and surgery is not an option, yet for me. Some people need medication to control the pain, this doctor puts you all into one category and does not think twice about it.

Great doc spends time with u to explain what's going on great personality