Dr. Stephen R Roskos Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Roskos?

Wonderful and caring Psychiatrist

I have been going to Dr Roskos for about 6 years and have always found him to be caring, understanding and eager to help. He is excellent at prescribing the right combination of meds. I am doing better in the past 6 years with Dr Roskos than I have in my entire life. He's a great doctor...

Dr. Roskos is a very good doctor. He is a very accurate, curteous and protective doctor.

My daughter checked herself into the hospital hoping to get the help she needed. She was a patient of Dr. Roskos. She complained about his bedside manner being poor. He used fowl launguage at her raising his voice because she said the meds were not working she felt no difference. He told her "You are here because you belong in the looney bin." After being inpatient for a week she was never diagnosed and discharged with no prescriptions. Shame on you Dr. Roskos! Your patients come to you for help not to be ridiculed for having an illness. Remember you reap what you sow!

Uncaring doctor

Dr. Roskos is very arrogant and uncaring. During hospital care, he charged on days even when he didn't see me. Stay away if you want good care.

I have been seeing him for year's.He is very caring and professional.

terrible doctor

Dr Roskos is a terrible doctor. My appointment was interrupted by his son who came into the office searching for something. His bedside manner is no good. Very arrogant doctor. When I called his office about question, his support staff did not know how to read my chart. I asked to speak to the doctor directly, I hear support staff talking to him in background then they get on the phone and say he is too busy to talk to me. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.

Dr that listens

I have seen many doctors in this field, while apprehensive initially, I found that he was much more willing to listen, and be supportive than most. I welcome change.

Dr. Stephen R Roskos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.