Dr. Richard B Rosse Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard B Rosse?

Police Inspector

Dr Rosse is a very capable doctor. I have been visiting him for over 13 years. Each time I come away with more insight into my illness. (PTSD Vietnam). I learned that I have a illness that not only can be arrested by medicine, of which he has always been spot on, but also by excercise and the development of some sort of spirituality. That combination has given me a life that is beyond my wildest dreams. I have also been inspired by the fact that he suffered a stroke and told me the best prescription was a cold hospital floor. He would always pick himself up. He is an inspiration to many and I am blessed to have him as my physician.

Dr. Richard B Rosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.