Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard L Rosseau
Dr. Richard L Rosseau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ellyn, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rosseau is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital and Sherman Hospital. Dr. Rosseau has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard L Rosseau has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard L Rosseau has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard L Rosseau has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard L Rosseau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rosseau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1985
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Richard L Rosseau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDupage Medical Group Glen Ellyn, 430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL
Dr. Richard L Rosseau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.