Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Rouhe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard L Rouhe has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Richard L Rouhe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard L Rouhe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
hip replacement 20 months ago and still in pain, gone back to him twice to be told do more pt. 24 sessions of pt and still in pain. I also have 3/4 of an in difference in length from one leg to another. I got a shoe lift and I still have from 3 9 pain levels. time for a 2nd opinion. very frustrated.
DO NOT....I repeat DO NOT go to this doctor. if he is the only one on your medical plan switch medical plans. I had hand surgery and am in more pain than I was before the surgery. he has a horrible bedside manner. He does not only not connect with his patients, he does not seem to care about his patients. After my surgery I called Dr. rouhe 10 (ten) times and he never called me back. I had to go to Urgent Care because I was in so much pain. the urgent care doctor said I had an infection and put me on antibiotics. The following day I was still experiencing excruciating pain I wnt to the emergency hospital. It is so unfortunate that just because you graduate from medical school you can practice medicine. dr. rouhe could not pass a class in human relations because he does not know how to relate to his patients. Additionally, the office staff is not helpful nor are they friendly.
I can't even begin to express how horrible my experience.-Surgery was awful, I was not stablized- they could not get rid of me fast enough.-They would not return my phone calls. I ended up with an infection. They did not care.-After years of suffering I had to have surgery to fix the problem he created! I wish I would have never stepped foot into his office.Awful Awful Awful!
53 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Dr. Richard L Rouhe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCorona Temecula Orthopedic Associates, 341 Magnolia Ave Ste 101, Corona, CA
Dr. Richard L Rouhe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.