Dr. Richard Rozencwaig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rozencwaig?

Posted on March 17th, 2017

The waiting is long but the doctor is well known and accurate in his comments, and observation.

very,very upset and dissatisfied.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

It will be one and a half years and my shoulder is an absolute mess, someone I met in rehab has had his shoulder done twice to no avail. I had rt shoulder and bicep repaired in new york pefect. This Dr. Stinks I'd be careful. Love to file a complaint but don't have his money.

Never saw me.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

After a 2 1/2 wait, having been referred by another Dr. In the same office, With no physical exam, no review of the MRI, a PA came in to tell me to go to physical therapy. Never met this Dr., Upon leaving I was told the Dr. Wanted to followuo in 3-4 weeks. Follow uo to what?

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Rozencwaig and his staff are the very best in the medical field; i was fortunate enough to have found Dr. Rozencwaig when i had a terrible pain in my right shoulder; Dr. Rozencwaig had me go for therapy which did not resolve the problem and eventually it required surgery; at the same time my left shoulder had been hurting me for years as well. to make a long story short, Dr. Rozencwaig performed surgery on my right shoulder and eventually on my left one, followed by therapy and thanks to him as well as his excellent staff i have full use of both, my right and left shoulders with 100% full range on motion and NO pain at all.

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on March 9th, 2011

On initial visit I had to wait 4 hours to be seen. On a later visit 5 and1/2 hours. Both visits were with appointments and the delay was never explained during the waiting process. The only reason I didn't leave was the difficulty of getting a referral through my HMO. Follow up visits post surgery have only been with his assistant and each wait was over an hour even with definite appointments. Once in the room with the doctor he was delightful,courteous and knowledgible. If not for the horrendous waiting times the whole process would have been wonderful. The surgical outcome was good.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017