Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ruckman
Dr. Richard Ruckman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lufkin, TX, with another office in Livingston, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Ruckman is affiliated with Woodland Heights Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine and Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ruckman has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Richard Ruckman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.