Dr. Richard N Rudd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard N Rudd?

Sent home from the office without a visit...

I have seen this dr once before (not my primary doctor, I have been to see others in the group practice more times). I went to see him again and was 20 minutes late for my appointment and he sent me home asking that I come back the next day because he no longer had enough time to see me. I suppose being punctual only applies to patients since I have waited over 20 minutes in the waiting room for every appointment I have had at the office (the last appointment to see him I waited over 45 minutes and was on time for that one).By the way, I am in my third trimester of my preganancy. He sent a preganant woman home and said come back tomorrow. The previous appointment I had he wasn't particularly impressive either. Just average.

Dr.Rudd

He's the best obgyn and doctor there is i love him he's good at what he dose I wont see anyone els he's the best.

Dr. Richard N Rudd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.