Dr. Richard A Ruiz Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Ruiz Jr?

Excellent team of healthcare providers

I highly recommend Dr. Ruiz. He and his team provide outstanding care with excellent follow up. The staff is very professional yet caring and personable.

For anyone who has concerns about showing up for office visits and having to wait a long time, or not having a complete exam, or no follow-ups with their appointments, this is not the place for you. Great attention from the receptionist, attending nurse Linda and from Dr. Ruiz. thank you.

Love this doctor and office!

I have been going to Family Health for years, and have been with Dr. Ruiz since he began at the practice when my previous doctor retired. I am impressed with the care and all of the staff, nurses, nurse practioners, and lab. I highly recommend this medical office.

I had a concern and was able to see Dr. Ruiz the same day.

Highly Recommended

I've been going to Dr. Ruiz for years now. He's always provided me with quality medical service, with a friendly demeanor.

The Family Health Medical Group and Dr. Ruiz and his staff are like family. I would highly recommend this Dr. Ruiz to anyone. Awesome bunch of professionals. Spot on referrals also.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr.Ruiz for many year's.He is always thorough with questions and concerns. He takes his time with me.Never rushed.. I always feel well cared for by him.

Dr Ruiz and staff are a very caring group and there is no problem getting an appointment, Do your self a favor and go to a group who cares.

Dealing with Dr. Ruiz is a relief. The pepersonaltime that Dr. Ruiz provides and takes us beyond compare. He takes the time to listen t o help find solutions. I never feel inadequate for voicing my concerns or needs. I never feel rushed when discussing issues. This is what makes the practice and Dr, Ruiz a great asset to healthcare

Pnemonia

Everything was great

Awesome Practioner

I am 70 years old and have lived in 10 states. Dr. Ruiz is the best family practice physician I have ever had. He is very professional, great sense of humor, knows my medical history, speaks in terms I understand, and cares about my health. He is responsible for my current quality of live which is good. I would not be in the shape I am in if he was not an important person in my life. You rock Rich.

Solid doc

He has helped me with my healthcare needs. Good advice regarding what I need. Flexible too with the way he works with me. I like his staff too. Overall, I feel well cared for.

Dr. Richard A Ruiz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.